Actually, we’ve been here all summer long but we’re back posting on the blog. Here’s a preview of exciting things to come this semester. Stay tuned for more detailed blog posts over the coming weeks!
- Some changes to Moodle
- Expanded, updated and instructionally robust online library research subject guides
- Connecticut College’s first ever online library guide created for first-year students using Whistling Vivaldi to guide students through the research process and connect them to library resources
- View our upcoming Teaching with Technology workshops scheduled throughout the semester
- Our first instructional technology reading group – we’ll be reading Minds Online: Teaching Effectively with Technology
- Efforts to decrease student textbook costs, give you full control over course content, and offer new modes of content delivery through the use of Open Educational Resources
- Updates from the current group of Technology Fellows
- … and more!!
We’ll start with Moodle updates next week!